New to RCI

Hi. I've cruised Disney and Carnival but have never been on RCI before. We really want to do a 12 night med cruise on the Serenade. When do new dates for future cruises generally get released? I feel like I'm so far behind the power curve. I guess I need to learn all about this line in order to make a decision.

Any suggestions on travel agents?

Thanks.

WhoDat,

None of us can answer (nor are we even supposed to ask) about a specific travel agent. Many people just book directly w/ RCI. (I very rarely book directly w/ any cruise line due to the perks offered by my cruise only online travel agent.)

Sorry.

Ask your friends about travel agencies and then check them out with the Better Business Bureau. Be sure to ask if they charge anything for cancellation or changes to your booking. A good TA can usually get you at least $100 in OBC.

We are not allowed to give TA information here & it can get you X'd! However, we have used a local TA, an online one, one from here on CC that advertises and RCI. My DH said he likes using RCI best. You can start with RCI and change later if you find a TA giving better perks.

RCI's web site is very user friendly for looking up a cruise. We use this to get us started!

Happy cruising no matter where you book! :D

We personally book through a "vacations" company attached to a large Canadian Airline that my husband works for. We don't get OBC from them but we do get an employee discount. We purchased the "decide later" option on our last cruise and it's transferable to our TA

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Hi. I've cruised Disney and Carnival but have never been on RCI before. We really want to do a 12 night med cruise on the Serenade. When do new dates for future cruises generally get released? I feel like I'm so far behind the power curve. I guess I need to learn all about this line in order to make a decision.

Any suggestions on travel agents?

Thanks.

Future cruises are generally released by Royal in the Spring time, so the next major releases will probably start next March.

Archived