Harbour night Sept -Breakaway has an excursion?

psyfi

Breakaway has an excursion going to Harbor night festival on Sept 25 but It is supposed to stop at the end of August. Think this is a mistake on NCL's part? Or some possibility that Harbor nights will be extended into September? (And no I wouldn't take the excursion, but would be interested in taking the ferry to Hamilton that night if the festival is still on.). Purely speculations...

Breakaway has an excursion going to Harbor night festival on Sept 25 but It is supposed to stop at the end of August. Think this is a mistake on NCL's part? Or some possibility that Harbor nights will be extended into September? (And no I wouldn't take the excursion, but would be interested in taking the ferry to Hamilton that night if the festival is still on.). Purely speculations...

Harbour Nights is usually done by Labor Day....We took the ferry over a couple of years back. It was very entertaining. We stood first row. Sorry you will miss it...I think NCL is wrong....

.....on some other website too.

I was originally supposed to cruise September 1 on the Breakaway, but had to change it to August 25. Glad I did so we can try and go to it this year. We were going to go last year but it was a torential downpour that night.

:eek:

wasiii

Archived