Flight Scheduling out of San Juan

jrowland

Am trying to do some pre-cruise planning for a Southern Carribean cruise out of San Juan the latter part of 05 or early 2006.

Would like to hear your experiences/concerns/suggestions on booking return flight from San Juan to the states. What would be the earliest time I could reasonably expect to be able to arrive at the airport after getting off the cruise ship at the end of a cruise..

I plan to arrive a day earlier to take in the sites but not sure of the timeline I should expect to encounter at the end of the cruise and scheduling a return flight.

Thanks

Am trying to do some pre-cruise planning for a Southern Carribean cruise out of San Juan the latter part of 05 or early 2006.

Would like to hear your experiences/concerns/suggestions on booking return flight from San Juan to the states. What would be the earliest time I could reasonably expect to be able to arrive at the airport after getting off the cruise ship at the end of a cruise..

I plan to arrive a day earlier to take in the sites but not sure of the timeline I should expect to encounter at the end of the cruise and scheduling a return flight.

Thanks

Noon-1ish to be on the safe side. You can arrive earlier, but why stress yourself out the last day of your cruise.

Have a great cruise

Archived