Passport stamp in Bermuda

UandMe4Ever

Hi,

We'll be in Bermuda October, 2013 and it's been a few years. Does anyone know for a fact if we can still get our Passports stamped in St. Georges' or is there somewhere in Hamilton that does it as well?:confused:

I not exactly sure of the location in St. Georges', maybe the immigration office? They stamp it and it says the date and we arrived by cruise.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Safe sails.:)

Great question... I'd love to do the same, so I dug around a bit and found this page.

If you scroll to the bottom someone asked this and was pointed to a location in Hamilton right on Front Street. Better still, they provided an email address you can write to the customs office at to see what options you have, as I do not know how old this post is.

Judy

Great question... I'd love to do the same, so I dug around a bit and found this page.

If you scroll to the bottom someone asked this and was pointed to a location in Hamilton right on Front Street. Better still, they provided an email address you can write to the customs office at to see what options you have, as I do not know how old this post is.

Judy

Judy, thank you! I posted this today (7/1/13). I am emailing the address I found on the page provided. I will post on this site if I get an answer.

Thanks again for your help!:)

at the customs house on Front Street in hamilton....

get off the ferry, go to front street, walk along the sidewalk, past the piers, and you'll eventually find it...maybe 3-4 blocks...

i did it last year or so....and several years before that. didn't take long, but they did check the ship's manifest.....the officer was very nice.....

(if you get the shopping map, the customs office is marked, or just google map it...or even you can ask at the info center by the ferry pier...)

at the customs house on Front Street in hamilton....

get off the ferry, go to front street, walk along the sidewalk, past the piers, and you'll eventually find it...maybe 3-4 blocks...

i did it last year or so....and several years before that. didn't take long, but they did check the ship's manifest.....the officer was very nice.....

(if you get the shopping map, the customs office is marked, or just google map it...or even you can ask at the info center by the ferry pier...)

Thanks a lot. I did email mail the Customs per my other post....All info here is appreciated.:)

Thanks a lot. I did email mail the Customs per my other post....All info here is appreciated.:)

no worries....just reporting back as i've done it...twice!!:D

(first passport expired, when i got the new one, had to break it in...)

DD and I got ours stamped at the Customs House in St. George. It sits just across the water from where the ferry docks. It is near the ship replica that you can see when you get off the ferry.

Thanks and yes, DH and I did it there as well in 2010..We were trying to see if there was also a place in Hamilton which might do a "gold seal" commemorative stamp as well.

Appreciate your help!

Archived