Fttf

I have a question about FTTF. I thought that I read that if you have minors booked in seperate room, but on our sign and sail account, then only one FTTF needs to be purchased and they can us along with us. I emailed my PVP at Carnival and he said we needed to purchased for both rooms. I assume he is correct, but I believe goes against what I have read on the CC Boards. Any help? Thanks

Yes, You would need 2-1 per cabin. Our kids(15-10) last cruise and this cruise had to have there own for there cabin. When we first booked our Easter cruise we thought same thing till our PVP called us to make us aware and ensure we bought 2nd for there cabin.

I have a question about FTTF. I thought that I read that if you have minors booked in seperate room, but on our sign and sail account, then only one FTTF needs to be purchased and they can us along with us. I emailed my PVP at Carnival and he said we needed to purchased for both rooms. I assume he is correct, but I believe goes against what I have read on the CC Boards. Any help? Thanks

Yes, the FTTF is per cabin (NOT per person). If your primary concern is about being able to board early and drop off your carry-ons, you might get away with only purchasing one and dropping off your all of bags at one cabin. I say "might" because it would depend on how closely those that give out the boarding passes would check (i.e., to look for the "FTTF" logo on your S&S cards). Also, when printing out your luggage tags, only the cabin that has FTTF will be issued luggage tags with the FTTF logo on them. So, some of your luggage will be tagged "Priority", and some will not. Now, I'm not suggesting that you buck the system, but, there is a way to make it all work just buying one FTTF, as long as you don't get caught. Sort of like those that try to smuggle alcohol on board. It's great if you don't get caught, not so great if you do.;)

Yes it is one per cabin. I highly recommend it. If ship comes in on time, if you arrive at port early you might get on with everyone else. BUT if ship comes in late, as did the Dream on our Recent cruise on June 22 due to a medical emergency, It is a night mare getting on. The lines to go through security were backed into the parking lot, and even worse for getting your sign and sail. Probably 400 to 500 people in front of us. FTTF allowed us to by pass all of this and we were on ship with in 15 minutes of arriving at port at 2:30, But back to original question you may get by with only one but they do say it ia one per cabin.

I received an email today saying not to come to port before 1pm on Monday (I am sailing on the Victory) because of a scheduled Coast Guard inspection. I still intend on leaving fairly early- getting to the port at 11am and hoping for the best!

BUT you are right- I am glad I have that FTTF pass purchased just in case :)

C-

Yes it is one per cabin. I highly recommend it. If ship comes in on time, if you arrive at port early you might get on with everyone else. BUT if ship comes in late, as did the Dream on our Recent cruise on June 22 due to a medical emergency, It is a night mare getting on. The lines to go through security were backed into the parking lot, and even worse for getting your sign and sail. Probably 400 to 500 people in front of us. FTTF allowed us to by pass all of this and we were on ship with in 15 minutes of arriving at port at 2:30, But back to original question you may get by with only one but they do say it ia one per cabin.

Archived