Pullman bunk bed questions

I would totally do it as long as you all get along, have good manners and a sense of humor, and are determined to make it fun.

I'm pretty sure you can use the showers in the gym/fitness area, that might help with the getting ready traffic jams. Might consider ear plugs in case someone snores . . . I mean, in case someone has a dainty ladylike little wheeze.

Attitude is everything. You will have a good time if you make it so.

I would totally do it as long as you all get along, have good manners and a sense of humor, and are determined to make it fun.

I'm pretty sure you can use the showers in the gym/fitness area, that might help with the getting ready traffic jams. Might consider ear plugs in case someone snores . . . I mean, in case someone has a dainty ladylike little wheeze.

Attitude is everything. You will have a good time if you make it so.

Regarding the bit that I highlighted in red: This statement is very true. Good manners and especially courtesy toward each other are must-dos. For example, when any one of us uses the basin in the cabin bathroom, we COMPLETELY wipe up any water that we've splashed when washing our hands or face or brushing our teeth. We leave the bathroom in the condition it would be in if the steward had just cleaned it. We do this every time, even if we are tipsy at night. I could list several other examples to illustrate how we are courteous to one another.

We are all neat freaks, so it is easy for us. But I can see where a problem might arise if all are neat freaks, but one is a slob. Which brings me to another point: It would helpful to be able to approach one another in a friendly, non confrontational, manner when problems do arise. You must be able to "talk it out" in a civil manner.

When we travel with spouses or s/o's, we do travel only 2 persons per cabin. But for the girl's getaway, it's like a slumber party.

Regarding the bit that I highlighted in red: This statement is very true. Good manners and especially courtesy toward each other are must-dos. For example, when any one of us uses the basin in the cabin bathroom, we COMPLETELY wipe up any water that we've splashed when washing our hands or face or brushing our teeth.

Very good advise! I'm a neat freak and would go crazy :mad: if somebody would leave toothpaste on the side of the sink along with their dirty tooth brush. People sharing such a small space need to be courteous of others and put their stuff away.

Archived