3 Night Sensation Review with Pictures - June 27-30, 2013

slord12

I am in the process of uploading my pictures, so I will be posting a full review hopefully over my long holiday weekend! This was my 3rd cruise, and first on a small ship. I have previously cruised on the Carnival Dream and RC's Freedom of the Seas, so I was nervous about a smaller ship. I LOVED IT. The Sensation had incredible crew members and awesome musicians! Stay tuned for my full review with pictures. If you have any questions feel free to ask away!

Cannot wait to read your review. She was my first, back in the early 90s:D:D Is she still all purple neon? :D

Ha YES! I could see it glowing purple from the gangway. Super tacky, surprisingly fun!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

She was our first cruise..will be sailling on her for the 5th time in Feb.!!

It only takes us about 5 hours to get to PC and we were on by 11:30 so I'll def be back for another trip!

One of my favorite trips was on the Sensation. Wee Jimmy and his crew are amazing and hysterical. Can't wait to relive it through your pics.

I've never paid much attention to any cruise director, but Wee Jimmy was great. I enjoyed him at all the shows and just seeing him interacting around the ship. I really think this crew was the best!

Doing the same cruise in 3 weeks. Can't wait to see your pics.

Have a great trip! Make sure you check out the band in Michelangelos and the piano bar. Those were my favorite spots!

Can't wait for your review. My best friend and I are going on our first cruise in October and will be on the Sensation.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

You'll have a blast. This was a bachelor/bachelorette cruise. I'm the MOH in my friends wedding so we had a combined party with our fiances and boyfriends and had so much fun!

we were on the sensation in may for our five year anniversary. it was our first cruise and we loved it. our second cruise will be next year in july a 7 day out of new orleans to the bahamas. this will be a family cruise.

i can't wait to read your review!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app