Coffee

Dunns river

I am big coffee drinker and was wondering what time is coffee available in the morning on the lido deck. Can I pack disposable coffee cup.

Coffee is available 24/7 on Lido deck, same with room service. You can take your disposable cups, no problem. Several times I order a pot of coffee thru room service, once in the evening and had some baileys and coffee.

I recently read on one of these thread about ordering coffee from room service then hanging on to the hot thermos it come in and refilling it on the Lido deck as needed for your room. I Plan to try this on my next cruise.:)

As others have said, coffee is available 24/7 (or 3,4,5...) it's strong, but I like it. We always have a pot delivered early am so we can enjoy it with our croissants and fruit on our balcony as the sun comes up.

I think next cruise I will take my own travel coffee mug. I sure like my morning coffee, and think this may work out well for me. I could carry it around and not spill it :o

Yes, the coffee is strong. At home, I drink my coffee black, but on the ship - NO WAY :eek: creamer is a must!!

Archived