freedom Lido Balcony

CocoaMom

Booking 3 balcony cabins on lido. Looking at 9293 / 9289 / 9287. Two questions: will they open the 2 dividers? And does anyone know if these 3 cabins are all located within that closed door area at the end of hallway? Someone had told me the cabins closest to lido are actually pretty quiet because of that door, but they said something about only a 'few' are located in their.

Perfect location and quiet for the most part.If you walk out of 9293 you will see the door that makes those cabins pretty quiet ,sort of a private hallway up until about 9277.

If this makes it easier if you have ever cruised Carnival if when you walk through the big glass doors going to or from the Lido if you look right or left that door is where you walk through to your cabin :)

Awesome location

Have 9294 on the Valor (01/26/2014) and this is the reason why we booked it. Looks private and I remember going thru the glass doors and seeing just that, a door preventing the people from going thru. Worked for me and hope it does the same in January.

We stayed in 9293 on the Valor more than once and its a great location (so is 9294 just different side of the ship)

Booking 3 balcony cabins on lido. Looking at 9293 / 9289 / 9287. Two questions: will they open the 2 dividers? And does anyone know if these 3 cabins are all located within that closed door area at the end of hallway? Someone had told me the cabins closest to lido are actually pretty quiet because of that door, but they said something about only a 'few' are located in their.

We stayed in 9293 and 9289 on the Freedom Oct. 2012. They will open the balcony dividers but, one person from each cabin will need to go to the Custome Service desk to make the request. It may take a couple of hours to get it done so request it early.

9293 is the first cabin inside the private hallway. It's awesome! You will get very little foot traffic and we could not hear anything from the Lido deck inside the cabin. I don't even remember hearing anything while out on the balcony. The only noise we got was an occasional clanging from something hanging off the side of the ship. We got used to that quickly though.

Enjoy your cruise!

We stayed in 9293 and 9289 on the Freedom Oct. 2012. They will open the balcony dividers but, one person from each cabin will need to go to the Custome Service desk to make the request. It may take a couple of hours to get it done so request it early.

9293 is the first cabin inside the private hallway. It's awesome! You will get very little foot traffic and we could not hear anything from the Lido deck inside the cabin. I don't even remember hearing anything while out on the balcony. The only noise we got was an occasional clanging from something hanging off the side of the ship. We got used to that quickly though.

Enjoy your cruise!

Just ask your cabin steward to open the doors. You'll have better luck than at guest services :)

Just ask your cabin steward to open the doors. You'll have better luck than at guest services :)

We've had the steward open balcony dividers for us with no problem on other ships but on the Freedom they made us submit a request at Guest Services. It could be because both cabins were not in our name. If you booked all three cabins it shouldn't be a problem.

We've had the steward open balcony dividers for us with no problem on other ships but on the Freedom they made us submit a request at Guest Services. It could be because both cabins were not in our name. If you booked all three cabins it shouldn't be a problem.

We asked the steward on the Ecstasy, but he said permission had to be granted by someone higher up. DS and I, representing each cabin, went to Guest Services and within 15 minutes someone from Security came with the tool and opened our balcony partition.

Archived