Majesty onboard purchase AI question

I meant it's available to book as soon as you get onboard Geo.

Sorry if I was vague...

Crikey!! that would be great if it were true...I hopes it is (even tho i'll have to take back everything I said about thoms ai packages being a bit of a rip off!):)

• 2 weeks later...
onboard in may it was £219 on the first day, reduced a bit each day

Take it this was each, and for one week mtt?

We're going on Majesty in September, don't think we'll bother with the drinks package if there's a wine offer instead. Anyone got any recent info on that?

Thanks

Take it this was each, and for one week mtt?

We're going on Majesty in September, don't think we'll bother with the drinks package if there's a wine offer instead. Anyone got any recent info on that?

Thanks

that was for 1 week, can't rember prices for the wine packages

Hi.

I have just read on another review site that onboard Majesty you can get AI for £69 each per week.

Can anyone that has just returned please confirm or deny this?

Ta

Joe.

Dear Joe

We just returned from the Majesty last week, we had per booked the AI package at the time of booking at £69.00 each, every adult in the cabin must take the package, the £69.00 per person is very good value.

However, in the cruise news on day one if offered the AI package for £219.00 per person, it reduced every day by about £30.00.

All I can advise is you contact your travel agent before you go to see if you can get the £69.00 package, as if you wait until on the ship it will cost at least 3 times that.

The AI covers everything apart from premier brands (top level Brandies and Whiskeys etc).

Good luck

Mike

Hi.

I have just read on another review site that onboard Majesty you can get AI for £69 each per week.

Can anyone that has just returned please confirm or deny this?

Ta

Joe.

We bought our DP at the time of booking for £69 per adult.

They were selling DP on board. I wasn't particularly interested as it didn't affect us, but ISTR around £100 for seven days, going down each day. I think they stopped the offer after the third day. It definitely didn't start out at £69 for 7 days.

There are other packages for sale on board, such as a fixed number of beers or bottles of wine. They have little displays around deck 5.

Archived