Oasis #12538

We booked a Superior Oceanview with Balcony Guarantee for the Sept 7 sailing on Oasis and have been assigned room #12538. It looks like this is close to the elevators and below the kids area on Deck 14. Has anyone had this cabin before? Can anyone tell me the pros/cons of this cabin. I've looked and haven't seen any reviews of this cabin in particular. It will be a walk to the other end of the ship but we are still young and can handle that. Thanks in advance!

Edited by sabres431

• 10 months later...
We booked a Superior Oceanview with Balcony Guarantee for the Sept 7 sailing on Oasis and have been assigned room #12538. It looks like this is close to the elevators and below the kids area on Deck 14. Has anyone had this cabin before? Can anyone tell me the pros/cons of this cabin. I've looked and haven't seen any reviews of this cabin in particular. It will be a walk to the other end of the ship but we are still young and can handle that. Thanks in advance!

We were just assigned the same room on a guarantee. Do you have any report? How did it go? Thanks in advance.

We loved it!! You only have one neighbor...unfortunately with our luck it was a smoker but you won't have to worry about that anymore. You will be right in line with bridge so you can wave to the officers. You're very close to the Solarium which we used A LOT! It is a walk to most of the dining areas but you can take the elevator or stairs down to either Central Park or the Promenade levels and the walk won't seem so bad. Since you are all the way forward you do feel the motion of the ship a little bit but I was a first time cruiser when we went and after the first day I didn't notice it anymore.