Sorrento's Pizza

No typo in tellyaddict's post that I can see.... Pasties (not pastries) and pies (steak & kidney, cheese & onion & pork etc) are served at Sorrento's on sailings from Southampton.

On images.google.com look up "pasties" and you'll understand MY statement. ;)

I'm with you there, I thought the pizza was rank awful, more like a frozen supermarket thing. The pasties and pies were good though.

No typo in tellyaddict's post that I can see.... Pasties (not pastries) and pies (steak & kidney, cheese & onion & pork etc) are served at Sorrento's on sailings from Southampton.

Having gone to college in the UP where pasties are common, I was wondering if that was your reference. Tough I would be scared to google image that... I fear it wasn't a meaty filled pastry that would appear, lol...

Interesting though they offer a regional food like that at the pizza place of all food venues.

Kari

On images.google.com look up "pasties" and you'll understand MY statement. ;)

Oh ok.. never heard them called that before.. Baps yes, just to keep this thread on the food line..!! :D

• 5 years later...
On 7/4/2013 at 8:01 AM, papaflamingo said:

I haven't been on Carnival for a number of years, but their pizza was, hands down, the best at sea.

I totally agree with you. I have had Pizza from Carnival Breeze and Royal Anthem and was totally disappointed in Sorrento's.

Carnival pizza is the real deal.