Which are the best inside cabins on the Noordam and the Ryndam

I guess that all depends on what makes a cabin "best" for you.

I would suggest that on the Ryndam, the "best" cabins are the "large" insides, as opposed to the "standard" insides, due to the square footage of the cabins. After that, it becomes a matter of location, primarily, as most of the large insides are identical.

There are a couple of large insides that are larger still. They are what are commonly referred to as the "sideways" cabins. I know K-548 and 549 are two; I don't know if there are others. Those two are on Main Deck, immediately forward of the forward elevators. Size is a positive about those cabins; there are a couple of negatives.

The Noordam is a little trickier to define "best", due to the length of the ship. Certainly the J- and K-cabins on Main Deck are much larger than the other "large" insides; there are also some I-cabins on an upper deck that are inches larger still.

The J-cabins on Main are between the forward and mid-ship elevators, and have late-night public rooms overhead. The K-cabins on that deck are aft of the aft elevators (longer walks), but with no noise overhead at night.

The other "large" insides are not. The "standard" insides are teeny-tiny.

However, location may make these the "best" cabins for some passengers.

Archived