Maasdam 7/2/05

_Mike_

As I understand it there is a new cruise director starting yesterday.

I suggest you read tomc's "live from..." thread. He boarded yesterday and will be on through 7/9. If he doesn't answer your question in his thread you can post to it. He'll be happy to answer (I'm sure).

As to a passenger talent show---I haven't seen one on a short cruise in years. There is usually one on the longer cruises I take. There may be some sort of lip-sync show. Those are always a hoot.

Mike! I just realized this was your first post! Welcome to the boards. Now don't you be a stranger. Pull up a keyboard and have at it---we don't bite too hard at all (once ya get to know us, that is. ;) )

Enjoy your cruise and let us know all about it, K?

. There may be some sort of lip-sync show. Those are always a hoot.

my wife and her 2 friends participated in this show on our sea of cortes cruise--a 7 niter-----------we, the husbands sat in the audience and made beleive we didnt know the ladies doing spllish splash i was taking a bath----------they originally wanted the ladies to be calif raisins but my wife decided to hold out for a really good role

Archived