Just booked Dolphin swim for 3pm & have a ?

Tashaf

I've just booked the dolphin swim at Nassau for 3 pm and I'm wondering how long it takes and what time you get back to the docks? Has anyone actually done the 3 pm swim and then gone straight back to the ship? I'm wondering if we will have time to get back and get ready for dinner in time?

What time does your ship leave? You will have to be onboard 1/2 hour before that posted time.

If youhave to be back on the ship for a 5pm sailing your excursion may be rushed... no time to check out photos..etc. do it and leave.

Oh tne you have it made.. the 3pm should be very nice. Most cruisers try to get in the morning swims since they leave by 5.

Make sure you are booking a swim and not an encounter- there is a big difference that could make you dissappointed.

I'll be there soon. Who did you book with? Marge

I've just booked the dolphin swim at Nassau for 3 pm and I'm wondering how long it takes and what time you get back to the docks? Has anyone actually done the 3 pm swim and then gone straight back to the ship? I'm wondering if we will have time to get back and get ready for dinner in time?

Archived