Earliest tenders after overnight stay in port?

Hi,

We are doing the RCCCL Hawaiian cruise & we stay in Laihana, Maui for 2 days. It says it's a tender port.

I was wondering if anyone knows what is the earliest time they start tenders on the 2nd day? :)

Generally if you are overnight in a Port, the Tenders operate all night long, you would have to check the times. We weren't overnight in Lahaina but believe the Tenders ran every 30 min. If it isn't a Tender Port such as Honolulu, you can come and go as you please.

Generally if you are overnight in a Port, the Tenders operate all night long, you would have to check the times. We weren't overnight in Lahaina but believe the Tenders ran every 30 min. If it isn't a Tender Port such as Honolulu, you can come and go as you please.

It´s been a few years I did this cruise and don´t remember what time the TRenders started on day two, but I know for sure they did not run all night, as I had to Keep in mind to be back before the last tender went back to the ship.

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

It's leaving the ship in the morning of day 2 I'm interested in as I want to do a private snorkel tour that departs 7.00am but I need to get to the departure point as well so would need to be onshore by 6.30am.

Not sure if the tenders would be running at say 5.30 - 6am & that is what I need to know before committing to the tour.

:)

In 2008 we overnighted in Honolulu, and didn't leave until around 5 the 2nd day, of course no tender there, just walk off the ship. We didn't do an overnight in Lahaina but left at midnight and they were running every 30 min. Best thing to do is call RCL and ask how long they will run the Tenders when over night

I pulled out the Album to look at the compass. For us Tender Service started at 6:00am the second morning in Lahaina.

As I said it´s been some years and procedures very well may have changed, as they sometimes even change from ship to ship.

Our last visit to the Islands was back in 2008, but next year we will be returning and on the same ship, the ROS, when we do the Transpacific then Hawaii back to Vancouver so will visit twice.:) Looking forward to our trip and being on the same ship we were on during our last trip there.

Gay

Archived