Dinner reservations

Clinching

Hi. We are on the Nautica September 9th. Barcelona to Athens. Can you tell me the earliest date for booking dinner reservations (we are in concierge).When I go into the already booked site, it tells me unable to take reservations at present. I'm not sure if there is a problem with the site or if it is too early as yet to make reservations.

Hi, depending on what room you have determines what day you can start booking dining rooms. See reservation rules. We are in veranda b1 state room and can start making reservations from 45 days until 7 days before embarkation. :)

Hi. We are on the Nautica September 9th. Barcelona to Athens. Can you tell me the earliest date for booking dinner reservations (we are in concierge).When I go into the already booked site, it tells me unable to take reservations at present. I'm not sure if there is a problem with the site or if it is too early as yet to make reservations.

You should be able to make dinner reservations on July 11th, 60 days prior to sail. This is according to the reservation rules which can be found in the FAQ under Guest Services. Here's the link: https://www.oceaniacruises.com/guestservices/default.aspx

On the "Guest Statement" document that Oceania sends you when you first book the trip and put down your deposit on page 3 it tells the date specialty dinning reservation will open for you. Since I book with the line all info comes to me via E Mail from Oceania, I should think if you use a TA this document goes to them.

I should think if you use a TA this document goes to them

No, the Travel Agent gets a very different Invoice from the one that that the Passengers receive (Commission details appear on the one that THEY get), however, that Agent does control if when and where the Passenger Invoice is issued.

So, if anyone out there has not received an Invoice within a few days of booking, ask for a duplicate.

At the bottom of that page there should be a link to the reservation date rules. Though I do find what is now printed on the Guest statment much handier as the specific opening date is listed and don't have to try to count back and wonder which is the 60th day and which is the 61st

Archived