Contacting NCL Miami (How hard can it be?)

jewels07

I have finally given up trying to book any extras for our forthcoming cruise via the web site, it simply does not work. I could not book speciality restaurants, (the link saying "pick another date" does nothing) or gift packages (I am allowed to enter my cc details, but there is no "submit", "confirm" or "proceed" button).

So I called the UK office. They were totally unhelpful, but finally said they would get the Miami office to call me back!

2 days later I am still waiting. The only other solution was to call Miami directly, but the number given on their website just rings, then disconnects.

I finally got through to the head office number, where I finally spoke to a very helpful lady who was able to book what I needed.

She also gave me an alternative number which others may find useful: 1-866-625-1166. This doesn't seem to appear on their website anywhere.

It seems NCL doesn't want my money since they make it so difficult to contact them!

I hope you can get this done. Sometimes it is their system. Sometimes it is your computer, or internet browser. Who knows.

Personally, I can not figure out where and when I want to eat, so never book in advance. Nor would I ever give them any of my money in advance. Just me though.

Maybe it was a glitch in the system as I've just tried to do dinner reservations and could do it, no problem............I didn't as I'm a bit like Garycarla.....in that I'm not sure where I want to eat/what I want to eat in 25 days time! ;)

I've also never had any problems contacting NCL in the UK........thankfully....as I'd hate to see my DH's face when he saw the phone bill with calls to Miami on it!! :eek:

Glad you got it sorted though! Enjoy your trip. :)

Garycarla and meltingmoments, I would never usually book a restaurant 2 weeks ahead either, but its the other half's 50th and I wanted to make it special (the reason for the whole trip!).

The rest of the time we will decide where we want to eat, depending on mood/tiredness/inclination on the day!

Garycarla and meltingmoments, I would never usually book a restaurant 2 weeks ahead either, but its the other half's 50th and I wanted to make it special (the reason for the whole trip!).

The rest of the time we will decide where we want to eat, depending on mood/tiredness/inclination on the day!

Hi jewels07, that's certainly a great reason to book a restaurant ahead of time ............and an excellent reason to go on a cruise!! :)

I wish your other half a very Happy half-century and the both of you a happy cruise! Enjoy! :)

Archived