Radiance mid-ship questions

05mak05

I am helping friends plan and book a trip to Alaska on the Radiance. They are looking at various dates and prefer a balcony on the "hump." Have any of you stayed in 8602, 8604, 9094, 9096? I assume the view is partially blocked.

But it seems to me that you'd have some protection from the wind. Comments, tips, suggestions are much appreciated.

I have not been yet but will have 9094 and 9096 in 2 weeks. I did a lot of research and have heard great things about the rooms. The noise is the big question - from what I hear being on deck nine makes it less likely to hear anything from the centurium. being 2-3 rooms from the elevator was a concern too - but have also read that it isnt an issue since there is a seperation between. I have the 9094 and it has a larger balcony - which I am looking forward to.

I can give you more info after we get back - if you send me your email I can email you info about those two rooms if you want.

Cant wait for Alaska - 5 more days before our curisetour begins.

Archived