Comfort Suites/Atlantis

luv2plan

We want to go to Atlantis for the day when we are on our cruise. Even with all the extra charges it is $200 less to book a room at the Comfort Suites than book through the the cruise line or to book a room at Atlantis. I know people have done this but can you get your wristbands at 9:30 AM or do you need to wait until 3:00 check in time? Thank you

Did you have to pay the taxes and cleaning fees if you didn't use the room? That adds over $100. Just trying to figure out what to do. Thanks.

You must pay the 18% taxes regardless. It's up to the front desk staff if they want to waive the other fees. The Room rate is for 2 ppl. Add'l adults have to pay $40 pp. (max 4 ppl to a room).

Yes, you pay the taxes and all the surcharges associated with the hotel...even though you never step foot in the room. It adds quite a bit to the final bill, but you still come out ahead compared to booking the excursion through the cruise line.

So is it just two adults or can any kids use this? Like could we check in with our two kids as well or would they also be subject to the $40 per person charge? And of we had eight people total would it be the room rate for the four of my family + $160 for the second family of four?

So is it just two adults or can any kids use this? Like could we check in with our two kids as well or would they also be subject to the $40 per person charge? And of we had eight people total would it be the room rate for the four of my family + $160 for the second family of four?

Each room allows a maximum of 4 ppl (either adults or adults with kids).

The room rate is for 2 ppl. (assuming 2 adults) .. ea additional adult pays $40. to a max of 4 ppl in 1 room. Kids under 16 do not pay this fee, but do pay some of the fees/surcharges attached. With 8 ppl you would need 2 rooms.

Here's the quote from the website:

Please note: Must have one adult 21 years or older in each room. Energy surcharge: 15.95 per person per night. Housekeeping gratuities: 5.00 per person per night These are additional charges not included in nightly estimated total and must be paid directly at the hotel. Groups are for Five or more rooms and require a 2nt stay. For groups please contact 1-800-417-6738 Ext 24. Persons 16 and older are charged as adults. 3rd/4th person charged 40.00 per night + tax and service charges.

Each room allows a maximum of 4 ppl (either adults or adults with kids).

The room rate is for 2 ppl. (assuming 2 adults) .. ea additional adult pays $40. to a max of 4 ppl in 1 room. Kids under 16 do not pay this fee, but do pay some of the fees/surcharges attached. With 8 ppl you would need 2 rooms.

Here's the quote from the website:

Please note: Must have one adult 21 years or older in each room. Energy surcharge: 15.95 per person per night. Housekeeping gratuities: 5.00 per person per night These are additional charges not included in nightly estimated total and must be paid directly at the hotel. Groups are for Five or more rooms and require a 2nt stay. For groups please contact 1-800-417-6738 Ext 24. Persons 16 and older are charged as adults. 3rd/4th person charged 40.00 per night + tax and service charges.

Thanks! I will check it out further. I'm just not sure what to do since we're only there 12-7 and with smallish kids. Thank you though!

Thanks! I will check it out further. I'm just not sure what to do since we're only there 12-7 and with smallish kids. Thank you though!

Keep in mind that in the winter months, the park starts to close around 4:30pm and the pools close at 5. A very short day

Archived