Jeff Hobson -->On Pearl!

For those of you sailing on Pearl starting next week and for the next 3 weeks you're going to get to see one of the best magicians in the business, Jeff Hobson! Saw it on his Facebook page. We saw him on Epic and he was fantastic! You're very lucky. Wish we were going to be there. :(

For those of you sailing on Pearl starting next week and for the next 3 weeks you're going to get to see one of the best magicians in the business' date=' Jeff Hobson! Saw it on his Facebook page. We saw him on Epic and he was fantastic! You're very lucky. Wish we were going to be there. :([/quote']

He's a hoot. Saw him on the Epic as well. Robin Williams level of energy

Lucky ducks!

I'm going to miss him being on the Epic in January (unless he's coming back? Who took his place on the Epic? ...guess that's another thread!). I saw him twice on the Epic in November. Once up close and personally in the Studio Lounge and then we went to see his show in the Epic Theatre later in the week. He's awesome! :D

• 1 month later...
For those of you sailing on Pearl starting next week and for the next 3 weeks you're going to get to see one of the best magicians in the business' date=' Jeff Hobson! Saw it on his Facebook page. We saw him on Epic and he was fantastic! You're very lucky. Wish we were going to be there. :([/quote']

Jeff Hobson was on our cruise in July...and we LOVED HIM! He is VERY entertaining. I actually got pulled up on stage and he made me make an Egg disappear (Still don't know how?) He was alot of fun and full of energy. I wished he was going to be on our next cruise on the Gem in Dec. 2013 :D

Hobson is a howl. I wouldn't call him a "magician", but he's very slick with "slight of hand" tricks. He stole my father's watch (and the watches of a bunch of others) without most of them knowing it. He's a must see. :)

• 3 years later...

Hello! This is Jeff Hobson, comedy-magician. I just noticed this thread from fans of the Pearl. I'd like to announce that I'll be returning to the Norwegian Pearl this summer for a limited run of 8 weeks. June 18 - July 9 and August 13 - September 10 2017. I LOVE the Pearl and the Alaskan itinerary!!! I hope to see you there!