which one??????

My family and sailed on the miracle before and LOVEDDDDD ITTT!!!!!:D:D:D:):).

but now we are looking to take our second cruise. some of carnival's dates are not good for my son because of school.

would anyone ever recommend any other line???:rolleyes:

but now we are looking to take our second cruise. some of carnival's dates are not good for my son because of school.

I've been on Carnival, RCCL and NCL. I enjoyed all three lines and wouldn't hesitate to sail on either line again. The reason my last 2 and upcoming cruise are on Carnival is because the itinerary and sailing dates work best for me. I wanted to do the Norwegian Epic again this summer but it doesn't return from Europe until November. My next cruise will be on the Epic in November.

Nearly everyone that has cruised multiple times has their favorite cruise line and ship. While there are some similarities between cruise lines, there are differences too. We've been on both Carnival and Royal Caribbean, and like both of them. Typically, when planning for a cruise, we look at several things. The ship's amenities, the itinerary, the sailing dates, the cost, and passenger reviews. Since no two ships are exactly alike, it's a little difficult to do an apples-to-apples comparison. We typically end up narrowing it down between Carnival and RCL, based on cost and itinerary. As with any cruise line, you'll find reviews both in favor of and against both of these cruise lines. However, if you liked Carnival, I think you'll also like Royal Caribbean. Go to their web site, look at the itineraries and sailing dates, and see if there's something that will work for you and your family.

Archived