Caribbean Princess Aug. 20th 2005 - Anyone?

jim f

Anyone, anyone - are there any others from cruise critic going on this cruise? This is my second Princess cruise - was on the grand 2 years ago and just loved it.

Was going to try another cruise line, but couldn't pass up the deal on I got for a cruise line of this quality - best of all I got a balcony again - just have to have a balcony when you cruise.

Feel free to email me anytime at uccdaprez@hotmail.com or ferreira@pfw.com

Me Me Me!! I've been looking for weeks to see if anyone else was going on this cruise...it's so nice to find others! My husband, myself and my 2 girls will be onboard. My youngest will be 6 about 2 weeks before we leave and my oldest will be 9 on 8/23...what a great way to celebrate both birthdays!

Does anyone else have kids these ages or around these ages?

I will do up a spread sheet and provide you with the information I gather...

Please provide me with your names, ages, # of cruises and who with, special occassions, and rooms (or at least decks), excursions, dining choice, occupations and most importantly bank account # (just kidding about the last one).

Can't blame me for trying.This is what we did for our last cruise with everyone we met online.

Feel free to email me at ferreira@pfw.com

Thx. Jim

Look forward to meeting all of you.

We are sailing on Aug. 20 with 3 teens , twin girls ages 17 almost 18 so they think and one bf age 18. Just upgraded from a obstructed oceanview to a guarantee balcony for 100.00 pp. the kids are still on a waiting list for a balcony too bad!!!!LOL They are #10. They were #12 earlier today. How are the balconies on the CP? We at least have a baja deck balcony.

Archived