Cruise Lines to CR?

Singer4Him

Our daughter went to CR on a trip with her college this past May and now DH and I have the itch. I would love to be able to cruise there but I haven't been able to find a cruise line from the southeastern US that has CR as a port. Can anyone give me any suggestions?

Many cruise lines offer itineraries that stop in Costa Rica but because of it's location they are usually longer than 7 days if departing from the US so you'll probably have to expand your search criteria. Also, unless you are doing a Panama Canal transit your stop will most likely be in Limon which in my opinion is not the best representation of Costa Rica.

Have you considered a land trip? Where did your daughter visit in Costa Rica or what areas do you want to see?

Consider one of the sailing cruise ships through either Windstar (windstarcruises.com) or Star Clippers (starclippers.com) Fewer passengers and lots of opps to get up close with nature. Beautiful ships, fun passengers, great food.

Archived