Is there a supermarket near the wharf in Sydney ?

I need to take a truckload of nappies on board and I don't really want to bring them on the flight from Melbourne . Is there a supermarket near the wharf in sydney that I can visit before our embarkation time?

Travelling on Carnival Spirit if it makes any difference.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I need to take a truckload of nappies on board and I don't really want to bring them on the flight from Melbourne . Is there a supermarket near the wharf in sydney that I can visit before our embarkation time?

Travelling on Carnival Spirit if it makes any difference.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

There is "City Supermarket" only about 200m from where you check bags in for cruise. It is at Cnr. Harrington and Argyle Sts.

Suggest that you check your bags in first which you can do from 10am and then walk up and get the nappys. Only 5 minutes each way and if on a weekend you can check out the markets along the way. Get the nappys bundled up or take some string to wrap around them and check them in so they will be delivered to your cabin, otherwise you will have to carry them on.

Like the person before said wynyard station... The Coles is not on ground level, you need to go up the excavators to the first level. 10minute walk from circular quay

If you need to use the "excavators", the Coles must be below ground level. Seems like an inconvenient way to access a store. :D I am reminded of the Spell Checker Poem http://www.latech.edu/tech/liberal-arts/geography/courses/spellchecker.htm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

At Wynyard station, there is a Coles supermarket and in the Met centre there is a Woolworths. It is only a 10-15 minute walk to the OPT.

Instead of walking there is a free shuttle bus (555) that operates from Circular Quay and goes around the CBD. If you walk out of the Quay and turn left about 50M along there is a bus stop. You can catch the free bus from there. Much easier to get the bus back especially with groceries.

Here is a map for you.....

http://www.131500.com.au/tickets/upload/docs/555map.pdf

Archived