Restaurant recommendations in FLL

Boozebabe

Would appreciate some suggestions for dinner in FLL. We are staying at Hilton airport on Griffin Rd. We have a car. We have already eaten at Rustic Crab House and would like to try something different. WE also have been to the place in the big outdoor rec store--can't remember the name!

Any ideas??

You ate at Islamorada Fish Co. I would recommend Coconuts or 15th St Fisheries Dockside Cafe if the weather is nice. They both have valet parking but there may be a wait for a table. If you are going to dine indoors, there is a Las Vegas Cuban restaurant closeby on Stirling Rd. If you've never been to Las Olas Blvd, you should go there for dinner...there are so many choices there, just walk around and look at the menus and specials boards. You should dress resort casual or nicer there.

Would appreciate some suggestions for dinner in FLL. We are staying at Hilton airport on Griffin Rd. We have a car. We have already eaten at Rustic Crab House and would like to try something different. WE also have been to the place in the big outdoor rec store--can't remember the name!

Any ideas??

Come December, we'll be staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. The Rustic Inn Crab House and Islamorada Fish Company (at Bass Pro Shops) are both close. How were they? Reasonable? Decent quality? :confused:

Come December, we'll be staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites. The Rustic Inn Crab House and Islamorada Fish Company (at Bass Pro Shops) are both close. How were they? Reasonable? Decent quality? :confused:

I thought Islamorada was just OK. I didn't know much about Rustic Crab House. Just what I'd read on these boards. So the night we went, we decided to let the parking lot be the judge. Well, the lot was FULL. Place was packed so we knew we found a good place. It's off the beaten path and you would NEVER just happen upon it. When we saw the full lot we knew it was more locals. A good sign. IT WAS FABULOUS. Lived up to the "rustic" name. Jeans are fine here. I would highly recommend. I know Islamorada was inexpensive. Rustic was $50. for 2 of us including tip but only had iced tea to drink.

You ate at Islamorada Fish Co. I would recommend Coconuts or 15th St Fisheries Dockside Cafe if the weather is nice. They both have valet parking but there may be a wait for a table. If you are going to dine indoors, there is a Las Vegas Cuban restaurant closeby on Stirling Rd. If you've never been to Las Olas Blvd, you should go there for dinner...there are so many choices there, just walk around and look at the menus and specials boards. You should dress resort casual or nicer there.

Thanks. I'll look into Coconuts and 15th st Fisheries. We have been to Las Olas Blvd a few times.

Archived