What company does Carnival book it's cave tubing excursion with?

wannago35

• 1 month later...

The cruise ships book with another independent cave tubing place. It's not any of the ones you will see mentioned on here like .bz or .com or viv or anything like that. Those are the private independent tour companies that you book directly with. With the cruise lines, it's a lot different and you do not seem to get the same "service" and "amenities" that you do going with a local tour company. :)

• 2 weeks later...

There is a Jamaican company called Chukka, half of Carnival's exursions in Jamaica are with them and I saw their sign for cave tubing in Belize as well. I am not a fan of this kind of companies...most of the money is Carnival's comission and does not stay in that particular country. One could argue that service must be good, I disagree. From our first excursions with Carnival it is just a mass-excursion thing and your possible complaint is another letter to nowhere....

There is a Jamaican company called Chukka, half of Carnival's exursions in Jamaica are with them and I saw their sign for cave tubing in Belize as well. I am not a fan of this kind of companies...most of the money is Carnival's comission and does not stay in that particular country. One could argue that service must be good, I disagree. From our first excursions with Carnival it is just a mass-excursion thing and your possible complaint is another letter to nowhere....

50 - 60 percent.

Archived