MSC opera. V Princess

jackieo

Hi there. Hoping some of the Princess group have travelled on MSC opera and can tell me what the differences are. We could get a good price for a two night cruise out of Southampton and wondered if it would be our cup of tea. The balcony rooms seem smaller but not sure. Also looks like you can purchase an all inclusive drinks package. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Jackieo

Hi,

I was on MSC Opera and I will NEVER go on MSC again. It was not our cup of tea at all. Does your drink package include water? I don't know if it is still the same from when I went but on most of their cruises you have to buy water at dinner. No tap water is served!

Hi,

I was on MSC Opera and I will NEVER go on MSC again. It was not our cup of tea at all. Does your drink package include water? I don't know if it is still the same from when I went but on most of their cruises you have to buy water at dinner. No tap water is served!

Maria,

This will probably sound 'tacky' to some folks, but I just mean it in good humor: anyhow since MSC does not provide FREE water at the dinner table, could you bring in your own water bottle (you can fill in the buffet or cabin) to the dining room and ask for a glass of ice so you can put it in? LOL

Seems this is really a stupid thing for a cruise line NOT to include at the dining rooms--No FREE Water! What will it be next...No FREE salt & pepper..or you might have to buy that too? GEZZZZZZZZZZZ!:eek:

Archived