Barcelona port to Portaventura / Salou

lee101224

hi all ,

We will be back in barca on Saturday 10th August after our disney cruise , we are then going down to the port aventura resort for 4 nights , any advice tips , etc on how to get there .... So far private taxi from port to hotel is £145 , by far the easiest but expensive . Any insight or help would be great

Also we are travelling with a 3 year old so do want anything to complicated

Thanks in advance

It's been many many years since I have been to Salou, but I'm sure the train is about 40minutes and really easy. There will be loads of taxis at the cruise terminal to take you to the station, and i'm sure the train stops at Salou and them at Port Aventura directly.

Have fun!

While taking a cab is likely the easiest way, I surely would want something cheaper.

The following might be helpful if this is the route that you need. There appears to be a train there, just look at the section that says Timetable from Barcelona and opefully you can research from there. Cheap in comparison but likely harder to do.

http://www.barcelona-tourist-guide.com/en/faq/destinations-outside-barcelona/portaventura/train-from-barcelona-airport-to-port-aventura.html

Archived