VIP Suite & FTTF?

davids68girl

We are going to be in a suite for the first time next March and I was wondering if we would get all the FTTF "perks" as suite guests or do we need FTTF? What we used last time we had FTTF was priority boarding, early entry into our cabin and the VIP line at Guest Services. Is all of this included in the suite perks?

We are going to be in a suite for the first time next March and I was wondering if we would get all the FTTF "perks" as suite guests or do we need FTTF? What we used last time we had FTTF was priority boarding, early entry into our cabin and the VIP line at Guest Services. Is all of this included in the suite perks?

You will get the Priority Boarding, VIP lounge and Guest Services line, but unless you are Platinum you will not get Early Entry to the Cabin or Early Luggage. Your boarding pass has to have the FTTF logo on it and I hear they are checking them on the ship as you go through the hallway doors.

You will get the Priority Boarding, VIP lounge and Guest Services line.

You do not get the Guest Services line for P/D and now FTTF with just a suite. You get "priority boarding", use of the VIP lounge for check-in and same for disembarkation... That's IT!

FTTF is well worth it as you know. I would go ahead and pop the $50 for it.

Archived