Rotterdam to Singapore

Frankie Sue

It's not online yet, but got the Rotterdam itinerary for sept 27th-dec 21th 2014 from the FCC earlier this month. It is doing a long trip from Rotterdam through the Med, to the Middle East (incl. Israel), circum. Africa (loads of interesting ports) and back to Rotterdam after visiting some of the Canary Islands. It will be back just in time for the holiday cruise.

Dates and ports were available, but not yet the legs let alone the prices per bookable itinerary. Only real info I can gather from the itinerary print out; boarding can be done in both Rotterdam and Southampton. One can make it a one way from Rotterdam/Southampton to Cape Town or vice versa since these ports have typical boarding times and are bolded inlike other ports.

Beyond that; not officially known yet, or at least not so that we could get any info. Might have to have a bit more patience if you want to see what the Rotterdam will be doing early 2015. I'm already impatiently awaiting the pricing for this one and probably also itinerary split ups (expecting one way to be too expensive to safe up for in just 14 months, but oh boy is this itinerary offering many ports that are very high on my bucketlist!), so let's hope for us both they'll anounce a lot more info about the Rotterdams 2014-2015 season a.s.a.p.

Archived