Magic Boarding Question?

Finally, the cruise will be here in 1 week. My question is: What is the earliest that my group will be allowed to board the ship? We did not purchase FTTF (wish we had). Our Boarding Pass says 12:30 but I am hopeful to get on before that time. Thanks.

OK, been cruising for 16 years but only 2nd Carnival Cruise next month. What is FTTF.

This can be found under Excursions in Galveston [or whatever your home port is]. It includes priority boarding [after VIPs and Platinums & Diamonds], your room ready when you board, expedited delivery of luggage, a designated line at the guest services, priority on tenders leaving the ship [NOT getting back on!], and priority debarkation. The cost is $49/room. There are only a limited number available, often dependent on the number of Platinums & Diamonds on the ship, but usually no more than 30 rooms.

There is great debate on these boards over the fairness of this policy and whether it is worth the money. I will avoid the first debate, but definitely feel it is worth the investment. General boarding usually begins between 11:30-noon, but rooms won't be available until after 1:30. Just the ability to get rid of everything and really start the vacation is worth it to me.

Enjoy your cruise.

FTTF: Faster to the Fun. For $50.00 a cabin you can board before general boarding and your cabin is ready. I think that covers the perks with FTTF.

Nope, not even close covering the perks of FTTF. These are the actual perks:

Priority Check-in with Express Boarding

The quicker you board the ship, the quicker you're holding a frosty drink.

Guaranteed Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for the fun you're about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and get settled in for a great vacation!

Guest Services

You'll have a dedicated phone number and line at Guest Services so you can quickly have your questions answered.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations.

Tender Priority

You will have the option to choose a priority tender from the ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible), so you can explore ashore as quickly as you would like.

Debarkation

We're always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Archived