Cruise Insurance

Luluwa

I purchase it elsewhere, on line. We are not supposed to mention names, but the one with the square in the name always works out well for me. Try to purchase it the same day you purchase your cruise, or at least before final payment, for the best options.

My girlfriend was so against the insurance as it was more money well I talked her into it, and she was to be on her first cruise the Dream leaving yesterday and her husband has been in the hospital in Pt. Canavral with Gall bladder stones for two nights now so she is so happy right now she listened to me.

I went through insuremytrip.com and purchased mine through there at a very reasonable price. I would never NOT travel without insurance and I have had to use it. I was on an all inclusive land vacation in Cancun and yep, I got Montezuma's Revenge. OMG I have never been so sick in my life! Had to have the hotel Dr come to my room and then send my then 18 year old niece in to town by herself to a pharmacy to get me medication! I was in bed for 2 days of a 5 day vacation... Insurance covered my deductibles after I got reimbursed from my private medical insurance and paid for the Dr which my private insurance did not.

I started buying cruise line insurance a few years ago . When I turned 60'ish my insurance premium jumped from $300 for myself and DW to $300 for myself alone. At 65 it will jump another 50% after which it will jump by 25 - 50 % every 5 years until 80. After which they will not issue a policy. Many American insurance carriers won't take Canadians unless they have representation in Canada.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived