Breakaway- La Cucina

Highlander1

I agree its was awful! the best part was the bread and dipping oils. Many people we met told us how bad the food was but it was the day of our reservation so we knew what NOT to order, which was basically everything other than the pizza!!

.....we ate at La Cucina, Le Bistro and Cagney's. And that was also the order of our enjoyment of the restaurants.

All the food was good in the 3 restaurants, we thought we just got better service in La Cucina.

Again, as always, this is just MHO and remember, YMMV.

:)

wasiii

My mother and I sailed the Jade in April of 2009 and La Cucina was the worst restaurant we tried. Both our meals were unedible. Seriously that bad. It was so bad that even now, 4 years later and getting ready for the Breakaway trip in less than a week I will NOT reserve for that place.

We thoroughly enjoyed Teppanyaki though and will be going there.

Of course, things can change so maybe we just had a bad experience, but I've seen many negative reviews about La Cucina so with a group of 6 we'll save our $$$ for something else :)

My husband & I are cruising on the Breakaway in September & were considering this restaurant but now I'm not so sure. I was considering the lobster fettuccine but I think that is definitely out of the question considering how many people were disappointed with it.

Archived