Schedule Group Picture

ladycajun

A large group of us are going on the Conquest next April. We took a group pic on the Elation last year when we went, but we would like to do it on the first day this time. We will be wearing our group shirts and would like a pic with them on. Last time we weren't organized ahead of time for the pic so it wasn't when we all had our shirts on. Anyway... can we organize with Carnival ahead of time to take a group pic the day of Embarkation? Who would we contact? I guess I could just call our TA but I just thought of this while I was on the boards.

Thanks, Chris:)

A large group of us are going on the Conquest next April. We took a group pic on the Elation last year when we went, but we would like to do it on the first day this time. We will be wearing our group shirts and would like a pic with them on. Last time we weren't organized ahead of time for the pic so it wasn't when we all had our shirts on. Anyway... can we organize with Carnival ahead of time to take a group pic the day of Embarkation? Who would we contact? I guess I could just call our TA but I just thought of this while I was on the boards.

Thanks, Chris:)

If you are on a group cruise, you can organize one... we did it on the Miracle and have it on our next few groups... the cost of the pic is $20 since it is an 8x10 only... but worth it. Just organize it through your TA or group dept.

I was more asking about setting a time and place with Carnival. I can tell our group when to meet, I just want it set up ahead of time with Carnival. Do I have my TA call Carnival to set it up? Ours was on the Elation staircase last time (it is on my oicturetrail acct), an outside one would be nice

Archived