ADVICE WANTED PLEASE!!RCCL Cruise Care or third party from insuremytrip.com??

dimiegirl

Hello, We normally don't buy travel insurance. We were looking at cruise care and third party insurance listed on insuremytrip.com. Has anyone used both in the past and feel which would be better? While the insuremytrip.com seems to have somewhat less expensive rates but don't have the attractive cancel for any reason option, or if they do, it is more expensive and doesn't allow for canceling for any reason with less than 2 days notice... Any insight/advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much:)

Guest maddycat
Hello, We normally don't buy travel insurance. We were looking at cruise care and third party insurance listed on insuremytrip.com. Has anyone used both in the past and feel which would be better? While the insuremytrip.com seems to have somewhat less expensive rates but don't have the attractive cancel for any reason option, or if they do, it is more expensive and doesn't allow for canceling for any reason with less than 2 days notice... Any insight/advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much:)

I always buy third party insurance. Recently I've been buying Travel Safe insurance through The Trip Insurance Store. It's primary insurance. I've been very happy dealing with The Trip Insurance Store. Their website is very informative and if I have a question their agents are very knowledgeable.

***Trip Insurance Store***

I always buy third party insurance. Recently I've been buying Travel Safe insurance through The Trip Insurance Store. It's primary insurance. I've been very happy dealing with The Trip Insurance Store. Their website is very informative and if I have a question their agents are very knowledgeable.

***Trip Insurance Store***

Second that for Trip Insurance Store and also for Travel Safe for us too:)

You asked "has anyone used both" and the reality is that many purchase insurance but very few use it. It is easy to compare coverage but it is very difficult to compare actual service as that only kicks in if you actually need the insurance. Bottom line is you need to do what you feel most comfortable with.

A totally separate question is whether it is logical to even purchase insurance in the first place.

Archived