Times for Various Activities

Hello. I have never cruised but am attempting to plan a cruise in February on Navigator of the Seas for my husband and two friends. What I have been unable to find is how late do things stay open? I have read there is food available 24/7 but are bars serving all night? What time do the clubs shut down? Is there a lot to do for night owls? Sorry if these seems like an idiotic questions but I appreciate the help of those of you in the know. :)

The Compass Newsletter will be distributed daily to your cabin which will have all the activities, venues, bars etc and times listed. There are always various venues open late into the night. Whether or not they are active really depends on the mix of passengers for that specific cruise which is always an unknown.

The Voyager, Freedom, and Oasis class have food 24/7 in the Promanade Cafe or Sorrentos.

Other classes have food until late night hours, but not 24/7.

Some ships have a wine bar that serves tapas at times; however, I don't believe any other bar serves food.

Clubs stay open until "late" or basically, when it starts to die down some.

The Compass Newsletter will be distributed daily to your cabin which will have all the activities, venues, bars etc and times listed. There are always various venues open late into the night. Whether or not they are active really depends on the mix of passengers for that specific cruise which is always an unknown.

Thank you xxoocruiser. I truly appreciate your reply.

The Voyager, Freedom, and Oasis class have food 24/7 in the Promanade Cafe or Sorrentos.

Other classes have food until late night hours, but not 24/7.

Some ships have a wine bar that serves tapas at times; however, I don't believe any other bar serves food.

Clubs stay open until "late" or basically, when it starts to die down some.

Thank you very much for the information, hazeleyez3. :)

Archived