Harwich UK

AnDeNo.UK

If you want to hire a car in Harwich, where will you want to go? We used a private car hire to get us to London/Airport. Try:

http://www.airporttransfers.biz

They will send a car out from London to pick you up at the port and return you to any location you wish.

Thanks for trying to help Tinkerme1, we need to hire a car one way, to drive home to Manchester.

We did this in april this year when we docked at Southampton.............worked out so much cheaper than any other way of getting home (flight, train, coach.)! My husband enjoys driving, si it's not a problem to us. :)

Sorreeeeeeeeeee....Dover not Southampton :eek:

We rented a car at the airport and drove to Harwich. We did this in order to catch teh Serenade. There is a rental drop off in Harwich and the gentleman drove us to the port. On the return he picked us up at the dock. We did all this through Auto Europe. I hope this helps.

We rented a car at the airport and drove to Harwich. We did this in order to catch teh Serenade. There is a rental drop off in Harwich and the gentleman drove us to the port. On the return he picked us up at the dock. We did all this through Auto Europe. I hope this helps.

Thanks for your reply, I'll phone them tomorrow, fingers crossed, we have some luck with them! :)

• 6 years later...

Arriving 15 May 2012 on Jewel of the Seas, any "best" way to find a rental car at port or is it best to taxi to Colchester and do so? Thanks for any assist as car would be dropped off at Gatwick or Heathrow on 24th.

Archived