Got me a Price Drop on an Aft Wrap !

Ykgorbie

I can't believe it ! Eight months ago, we booked a B2B on the Breeze for Nov 3 and 9th/13. Since we booked an Aft Wrap (Cat. 9C) for the cruises, I didn't expect to see any price drops - also, since we booked so far out, I thought we got a pretty good price anyway. I was surfing tonight and for some odd reason, decided to check the fairviewer site - lo and behold, I got a $120 price drop for the Nov.3rd cruise !! Yippee !

Yay for u! How are these

aft wraps? How do u know which ones they are? Whats fareviewer?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Forums mobile app

We LOVE the aft wraps ! Extra large balconies that we love to spend a lot of time on. There are usually only about 8 of them on the ship, they are the large "wrap-around" balconies on the back of the ship. You can identify them on a deck plan. Fareviewer is a Carnival booking site engine that shows up-to-date prices on the categories. Worth watching as the fares can fluctuate and often do so more than once a day.

We LOVE the aft wraps ! Extra large balconies that we love to spend a lot of time on. There are usually only about 8 of them on the ship, they are the large "wrap-around" balconies on the back of the ship. You can identify them on a deck plan. Fareviewer is a Carnival booking site engine that shows up-to-date prices on the categories. Worth watching as the fares can fluctuate and often do so more than once a day.

I sail on my first aft wrap in 29 days!! Woo Hoo:D

We check daily for a drop for the aft wrap for our April cruise and don't expect to ever see one. However, you give me hope!

Congrats on your price drop!

Don't give up hope - we got a small one the last time we had an aft wrap booked too !

Wow! That's fantastic. We've had an aft wrap on the Triumph twice and I'm so spoiled now. Our last cruise we had a regular balcony and it felt cramped to me. The balcony was practically unusable for us. Even now when I think about my upcoming cruise (one week from Saturday!!!) I still picture that 9C cabin. We'll be in an extended balcony this time. The aft wraps on the Legend are only suites. :( There's nothing like that spacious balcony and the view of the ship's wake, especially in the moonlight! You're going to love it!

We've got an aft wrap booked on the Freedom in September. We've been fortunate enough to save $240 in price drops since we booked it last January. Don't give up hope ---- keep checking!

This will be our first aft wrap -- so excited!!!

Happy Cruising!

Archived