Hi all.

bleuiz

Welcome to sunny Florida: we are going on the ECSTASY for a B2B in December. Got real good rates & since she is headed to Miami we had to jump on one more time. She is at PORT CANAVERAL now which is so much closer for us.

The TAMPA port is also so easy to get around & has 5-4 day's on the PARADISE we are going on a quick hopp the first of Sept. rates were way down

Char:D

It's my dream to be a FL Res!!! I want to move back to the Gulf Coast in the worst way.

FL Residents get deals on WDW tickets and even sales for their cruises. Just a few more great reasons to move there...

Ahem WHEN (hoping) I move to FL, it will be more the P'cola side closer to my Ala. gulf coast parents and a day's drive to the Mouse without being in the hustle and bustle.

I love FL...

Moved to Tampa area from Indiana 5 years ago -- mainly to escape the cold and gray winters, but the cruising benefit is great!:D

Able to cruise right here is town, 15" from our door, or take an easy drive to Port Canaveral -- Tampa and PC are both such great, super-easy ports. For a little longer drive, but still totally doable, we can be in FLL or Miami.

Love it -- welcome to FL!

Archived