Help! I need a photo of...

I need a photo of "Wednesday" from the elevator. My husband laughs at me, but I take a photo of each day so I can use them in my photo book. Somehow I seem to have missed Wednesday this past cruise.

If anyone is as corny as me and has that photo, please send it to me,

Aleciajoyful1 at aol.com

Thank you!

Hi Alecia,

I don't think you are corny at all! If I had thought about it - and was dilligent in recording the events of each day on our cruise, I too would be upset if I was missing the "Wednesday" sign in the elevator! Good luck finding it - I'm sure someone out there has one ;)

We just got off the Adventure. It was funny-the first time ever we have seen where they actually forgot to change the day in one of the elevators!

You have a great idea. If you can't find a Wednesday photo, maybe you can cut the top off of a Compass or something. Good luck!

I think I have this picture at home. I will try emailing you with it tonight. Don't worry you aren't crazy. I was out at the elevators at midnight if I forgot to take a picture earlier in the day.

I'm so relieved that I'm not the only one that does this! I use the photo in my photo album to separate the daily photos!

I guess I never thought of using a photo of the Daily Compass. That would probably work as well.

Too funny. I only took a picture of one of the days ... but it was late in the week ... and it was just to prove to people back home that they really did that. Now I'll be on a mission to get a picture of each day on my nex cruise.

Just a thought ... but on the longer cruises, do they have one rug that says "Week One ... Wednesday", and a second one for "Week Two ... Wednesday"?

Archived