Royal Caribbean should look at the CC homepage poll

I think you missed my point. If people were rational and logical then they wouldn't smoke.

Though I do feel sorry for any smoker that runs out of cigarettes when cruising. Must be a pitiful sight!

Not really, they sell them on the ship and the price isn't too bad either.:rolleyes:

I have no desire to start any thread in order to bash any group.

Frankly, I'm sick of the numerous threads about smoking and wearing shorts in the dining room. It's beyond ridiculous. I honestly think there are some people who have nothing better to do than start controversial threads in order to stir things up. If that's what it takes for them to get a thrill, boy do I feel sorry for them. As soon as a controversial thread finally dies, it never fails...someone starts a new one.

No matter what, you are never going to be able to please everyone.

If smoking is ever banned on all balconies, I'm sure there will be another new topic for so many to gripe about....there always seems to be.

I have no desire to do this, either. I was just saying that in response to you fake cries of hypocrisy. But feel free to change the subject, rather than admit being wrong.

Then book an inside or an ocean view. No smoke issue there.

Or try another line.

When i pay 10,000 for a suite i expect to smoke on my balcony if i so choose.

WOW.....this is too much

I have no desire to do this, either. I was just saying that in response to you fake cries of hypocrisy. But feel free to change the subject, rather than admit being wrong.

From one Paul to another....In my opinion, there's no need to argue anymore. This policy will soon come to fruition. Non-smokers have won. Your call, of course, but JMHO, I think we as non-smokers should just sit back and feel relieved rather than engage in these endless debates. :)

Not really, they sell them on the ship and the price isn't too bad either.:rolleyes:

That's good then. Most smokers are too weak to go more than a couple of hours without a smoke, so nice to see they wouldn't suffer too much.

I have no desire to start any thread in order to bash any group.

Frankly, I'm sick of the numerous threads about smoking and wearing shorts in the dining room. It's beyond ridiculous. I honestly think there are some people who have nothing better to do than start controversial threads in order to stir things up. If that's what it takes for them to get a thrill, boy do I feel sorry for them. As soon as a controversial thread finally dies, it never fails...someone starts a new one.

No matter what, you are never going to be able to please everyone.

If smoking is ever banned on all balconies, I'm sure there will be another new topic for so many to gripe about....there always seems to be.

So, how many posts do you have in this thread?

Part of the problem, not part of the solution.

From one Paul to another....In my opinion, there's no need to argue anymore. This policy will soon come to fruition. Non-smokers have won. Your call, of course, but JMHO, I think we as non-smokers should just sit back and feel relieved rather than engage in these endless debates. :)

I'm not sure there was ever really a need to argue. It's just an amusement to shoot down some of the silliness - like calling people hypocrites, if they criticize one thing, without criticizing everything else wrong with the world at the same time.

But I will be happy, if you are right about the policy soon changing (and I suspect you are right).

That's good then. Most smokers are too weak to go more than a couple of hours without a smoke, so nice to see they wouldn't suffer too much.

LOL - I can go for half a day, thank you very much! And yes I should get a prize for that.

ac

Change is what makes the world go round. As for crew smoking in their rooms, that also stops fire hazards, the same as they do in passenger rooms. I agree that you should not be smoking in an area where you could also fall asleep.

As for RCCL making the change we all can pass rumors we hear and then say I told you so when they become fact, or say nothing when they don't.

Me I will just wait it out keep booking balcony s on longer cruises and then figure out what I want to do when/if it is stopped. While I hope they do not change the rules, it is their company, we love to cruise and a change would most likely reduce the amount of cruising we do, not stop it but reduce it.

I heard from a high Royal Caribbean source that smoking is being expaned to all crew rooms,Main Dining room,all interior rooms.Also ash trays will be attached to all exercise equipment.How is that for change. :D :D :D For Complaining ears only. :p

Archived