A "Magic"al day.....

So yesterday I called with some general questions and ended up getting "repriced" for the sale and saved $840 ! ( between 2 cabins/4 people ) HOORAY !!

But I forgot to ask if the Magic does FTTF? I dont see it in my "before you cruise" area....

Thanks !

So yesterday I called with some general questions and ended up getting "repriced" for the sale and saved $840 ! ( between 2 cabins/4 people ) HOORAY !!

But I forgot to ask if the Magic does FTTF? I dont see it in my "before you cruise" area....

Thanks !

Hey, it's my AZ cruising buddy! Look for it under your excursions. We're also doing Magic and using FTTF, but we're sailing late August. I'll keep the ship in good shape for your arrival. ;)

Hey, it's my AZ cruising buddy! Look for it under your excursions. We're also doing Magic and using FTTF, but we're sailing late August. I'll keep the ship in good shape for your arrival. ;)

(((((((((( AZ Cruisers!!!!!!! )))))))))))))))

yep - I got hooked just like you anticipated ! Our FTTF is sold out... guess I have more $$ for frosty drinks !!!!

NIce to see you again !!!!

yep - I got hooked just like you anticipated ! Our FTTF is sold out... guess I have more $$ for frosty drinks !!!!

Check back to see if Carnival opens up some more. They usually release FTTF in batches.

LOL, I told you you'd be hooked! :) Keep checking for the FTTF because they seem to release them as needed - probably only to a certain point though.

Hannahsmom, let us know, too, how it worked out for you to leave from Galveston, instead of California. I remember you debating that possibility when you came back from your first cruise.

I will.....thank you for remembering... with the Splendor leaving our half of the world... there weren't too many appealing cruises out of CA right now.... atleast not to places that would be new to us as Westerners! We ARE flying into Galveston the day before though.... just to be safe !!!

:)

Galveston has some stuff to do, so you will have a good time, I am sure. My wife always says we need to get there 2 days ahead so we can do stuff she wants, but we always there in the afternoon/early evening the day before and leave directly after disembarkation. Living only 5 hours away, we should just make it a 3 day weekend....lol.

Archived