Oriana cabins on A deck

jolly1

We stayed in JA A218 last week - what do you want to know ?

Thank you for your reply.

The size was one thing that concerned me as it says they are only 150 sq feet?

Is there much storage space? We are 2 females sharing a cabin will we be fighting over wardrobe and drawer space? lol

Well, the cabin is small. We did not have any problems with the wardrobe and drawer space. although there is not much hanging space for full length outfits. There was easily enough drawer space. We were only on for 7 nights and could easily have done 14 but beyond that the cabin will start to feel very small I think. We found that we were always in each others way getting ready mainly caused by the wardrobes being directly in front of the bathroom (which by the way has a small bath with shower) over).

I am sure you will be OK in one of these cabins, although they are small, and hope you enjoy your cruise, we had a great time, although to be honest we prefer a larger ship.

Edit: Just seen your note about noise, there was some noise setting up Sunbeds above us but nothing significant and not really early in the morning,

Thank you so much for your help.

I have never stayed in a cabin as small as this. It is my first trip on the Oriana.

I have travelled on the Arcadia, Azura, Ventura and the Aurora and the cabins have always been of a generous size.

We booked a getaway deal so as far as I know we just have to accept the cabin we are allocated

I usually travel with my OH and I can just push him out of the way!!

It will be a different story with 2 females trying to get ready at the same time!! Good job I booked 2nd sitting! lol.

Oh well it's only for 2 weeks so I reckon we will cope.

Thanks again

x

Archived