Shore Excursions for 2014 bookable already?!!

jeanlyon

I saw on Facebook that shore excursions for world cruises in 2014 are bookable now?! That's just crazy. They must really need your money very badly!:rolleyes:

All I would say is that if any company goes into liquidation you get nothing back. I am always wary of paying up front too soon. Remember comet and their refusal to honour gift vouchers?:eek:

We are on one of the world cruises and are very happy that the shore excursions are available early. It helps us plan the private tours when we know what PO are offering and the cost.

Sue

Hi Jean, we did virtually the same itinerary in May and the only PO trip we booked was in Venice because it was a Sunday and I wanted to go to Murano and Burano.

We are still hoping to be on Oriana on Seotember 20th to celebrate hubby's 65th but the prices have not dropped much yet. There is still loads of availability though so fingers crossed.

Sue

Sue, we are going to Burano this time. 1 Euro on the people mover - then 18 Euros for our vaporetto tickets. Should still have time for a walk in Venice proper at the end. Refuse to pay for these overpriced shuttles from the ship that don't even go down the Grand Canal.

Archived