Catamaran to Pitons

Pooh8941

We will be on the Jewel of the Seas for the Sept. 6 sailing and in St. Lucia Sept.11 and are looking for a catamaran cruise to the Pitons. A recent review of the Mystic Man Tour cruise in this forum looked appealing, and a better value than the cruise ship excursion. There are 2 of us interested and wondering if there might be others.

We will be on the Jewel of the Seas for the Sept. 6 sailing and in St. Lucia Sept.11 and are looking for a catamaran cruise to the Pitons. A recent review of the Mystic Man Tour cruise in this forum looked appealing, and a better value than the cruise ship excursion. There are 2 of us interested and wondering if there might be others.

It was a great value! Post something on your cruise roll call, we got our entire group of 35 together through our roll call. Talk to Wendell email him directly at Wendell@mysticmantours.com if he has the date available find out how many people you will need and details and post it on your cruise roll call and let people sign up through there. It worked great!

It's actually not bad to do this one thru the cruise line when you don't wish to deal with the trouble of booking in advance of booking with an independent.

Just saying that it's lots easier to do through the ship if easy is important to you! :)

LuLu

~~~~

It's actually not bad to do this one thru the cruise line when you don't wish to deal with the trouble of booking in advance of booking with an independent.

Just saying that it's lots easier to do through the ship if easy is important to you! :)

LuLu

~~~~

Just to make clear, we paid cash the day of the excursion, as we exited the boat. No money was paid in advance. The woman who organized it made it clear to everyone no credit cards would be accepted, cash only.

It was a great value! Post something on your cruise roll call, we got our entire group of 35 together through our roll call. Talk to Wendell email him directly at Wendell@mysticmantours.com if he has the date available find out how many people you will need and details and post it on your cruise roll call and let people sign up through there. It worked great!

I did email Wendell and he said he needed 8 people. I haven't signed up for the roll call because I just booked this cruise. But thanks for your good suggestion.

LuLu

~~~~

Thanks LuLu! I always prefer easy, but thought I would try this first. I'm assuming I have time to book through the ship later.

I also like paying cash to the vendor at the time of the cruise. :)

I did email Wendell and he said he needed 8 people. I haven't signed up for the roll call because I just booked this cruise. But thanks for your good suggestion.

No problem! Tell Wendell the 4th of July "American girls" sent you!(and I say that because they will remember us as the ones decked out in American Flag bikinis lol) they loved us and we are the cover photo on their facebook page!

No problem! Tell Wendell the 4th of July "American girls" sent you!(and I say that because they will remember us as the ones decked out in American Flag bikinis lol) they loved us and we are the cover photo on their facebook page!

LOL! Thanks for the referral!!

• 3 weeks later...

How much was this tour?

Archived