Amount of shareholder's OBC?

dln929

I applied for shareholder's OBC for our upcoming cruise as we did not take advantage of any Azamara offers. I just got an e-mail back saying that my request was granted and that I was getting $200 OBC, not the $100 I requested. As much as I would not look a gift horse in the mouth, the Catholic schoolgirl in me wrote back asking if they'd made an error and overcompensated us. Sailings of 10 nights or more are eligible for $200, not the eight nighter we're going on. At least according to the RCI website on the subject!

Obviously they'll write back to me and let me know if Santa paid us an early visit for our Christmas cruise, but I'm impatient and everyone knows Cruise Critic always has answers before anyone else does. :D

I, too, am burdened by having gone through 16 years of Catholic education. You are correct that a voyage of 6 to 9 days would earn you a $100 credit. You could send an email asking them to confirm the correct amount, or you could wait until you board and give Guest Relations a copy of the confirmation that you received from Miami. Either way, enjoy the Azamara experience!

I expect Monday morning or so I'll get an e-mail back letting me know if I've hit the shareholders' jackpot or whether I've been teased by a simple clerical error. We'll see soon enough!

Archived