OBC only with ES?

Hello fellows CC members, I am a little confused on how this OBC works. :confused: Do you get it only when you book with ES?

If I booked a cabin, lets say two months prior the cruise, it is considered an ES? And then, when I see that the rate went down. lower than I paid for it, I am titled for OBC ? If so how do I claim it?

I know I have a lot of questions, although this coming is my fourth one, still I have a lot to learn :)

Hello fellows CC members, I am a little confused on how this OBC works. :confused: Do you get it only when you book with ES?

If I booked a cabin, lets say two months prior the cruise, it is considered an ES? And then, when I see that the rate went down. lower than I paid for it, I am titled for OBC ? If so how do I claim it?

I know I have a lot of questions, although this coming is my fourth one, still I have a lot to learn :)

early savings are at least 5 months out.

As a tag line, you will only get ES OBC (that is if you qualify for ES rate) after the cruise is paid in full, and this is good up to 2 days prior to sailing...you can also get OBC booked under other rates as long as the cruise is paid in full, and only prior to the Final Payment Due Date

It's only 3 months for 5 day cruises but if the OP booked 2 months ago they still missed the boat as far as OBC.

OP you are not entitled to any OBC booking after final payment dates. Sorry.

Your TA or PVP should have explained the rates to you but from reading here it doesn't seem like that happens much.

If the prices do drop you might be able to get an upgrade.

Bill

The Early Saver rate disappears 5 months prior to the cruise.

If you are able to book Early Saver and the price drops before you've made final payment the price drop will be applied to your balance due after you've submitted the Early Saver form. If the price drop happens after you've made final payment the savings will be given to you in the form of an OBC or an upgrade which ever you choose.

If you are booked under any other rate plan, and pay off your cruise before final payment is due you call carnival to get the price drop as an OBC. No price drops are give after the final due date has passed.

It's only 3 months for 5 day cruises but if the OP booked 2 months ago they still missed the boat as far as OBC.

OP you are not entitled to any OBC booking after final payment dates. Sorry.

Your TA or PVP should have explained the rates to you but from reading here it doesn't seem like that happens much.

If the prices do drop you might be able to get an upgrade.

Bill

Not explanations from the TA :( and my cruise is already paid in full, If the price drop I have been checking every day for it) is more likely that I have to call the TA or .....she will call? :rolleyes:

The Early Saver rate disappears 5 months prior to the cruise.

If you are able to book Early Saver and the price drops before you've made final payment the price drop will be applied to your balance due after you've submitted the Early Saver form. If the price drop happens after you've made final payment the savings will be given to you in the form of an OBC or an upgrade which ever you choose.

If you are booked under any other rate plan, and pay off your cruise before final payment is due you call carnival to get the price drop as an OBC. No price drops are give after the final due date has passed.

My cruise is paid off, and if you don't mind me asking :o which other rate plan applied to OBC?

Not explanations from the TA :( and my cruise is already paid in full, If the price drop I have been checking every day for it) is more likely that I have to call the TA or .....she will call? :rolleyes:

If you booked only 2 months prior to sailing, you wouldn't be entitled to any price drops because it would already be past the normal final payment date. You would not be entitled to any price drops at all.

Also, in most cases, the customer has to keep checking for price drops if you booked a rate that would entitle you to be able to request price drops. Booking Early Saver rate (more than 3 to 5 months out depending on length of cruise) gets you price drops up till 2 days before sail date.

If you booked only 2 months prior to sailing, you wouldn't be entitled to any price drops because it would already be past the normal final payment date. You would not be entitled to any price drops at all.

Also, in most cases, the customer has to keep checking for price drops if you booked a rate that would entitle you to be able to request price drops. Booking Early Saver rate (more than 3 to 5 months out depending on length of cruise) gets you price drops up till 2 days before sail date.

Thank you Sparky2 for your clear reply....cruel but clear

Archived