price drop question....

a4ofspades

My cousin and I booked ES for January. We booked an L shape on the Glory under the category 8A price. I see that there are no more L's available but the Cat 8A has dropped by about $100. I took a screen shot and looked at Carnival's Glory diagram and the L's are considered 8A's. I am about to email our PVP. Can you see any mistakes I've made or do we deserve the price drop?? Thanks!

You should be good to go. It's the category that is reduced so you should be eligible. I also have an L shaped on the Breeze coming up that I have gotten price drops for without any more L's being available.

I have an L shaped (8A) on the Glory coming up and have gotten several 8A price drops, even though there were no more L's available. They go by the category, not the shape of the room. Your room would have to be on the Upper deck, though, to have the category 8A for the L shaped room. The Verandah deck L's are considered 8B I believe.

My cousin and I booked ES for January. We booked an L shape on the Glory under the category 8A price. I see that there are no more L's available but the Cat 8A has dropped by about $100. I took a screen shot and looked at Carnival's Glory diagram and the L's are considered 8A's. I am about to email our PVP. Can you see any mistakes I've made or do we deserve the price drop?? Thanks!

Just out of curiosity but why would you email your PVP? Why not just submit the form your self?

One more thing, they don't always send an email indicating they approved it. Sometimes I get them, recently I haven't. I just check my Cruise Documents online and I can then see the price drop with the corrected balance (if before final payment) or the OBC if after final payment.

hmmmmmmmmmmm....well, I've never had this happen before as I always book rock bottom price....judging by the latest responses I am assuming I need to do something other than email PVP. So please enlighten the savings newbie...where is this form of which you speak?????? :o

hmmmmmmmmmmm....well, I've never had this happen before as I always book rock bottom price....judging by the latest responses I am assuming I need to do something other than email PVP. So please enlighten the savings newbie...where is this form of which you speak?????? :o

You use this web site... you'll need your booking number.

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/requestforms/cclearlysaverform.aspx

You use this web site... you'll need your booking number.

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/requestforms/cclearlysaverform.aspx

Xostacylee is correct. Just go to that link and fill out the form. No need to contact your PVP.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived