Returning jewelry

bender031177

Has anyone used the Carnival guarantee to return jewelry purchased onboard within one year of the cruise?

I bought some earrings that I want to return and I was just wondering what others' experience has been with the process. I'm most concerned about mailing them back and what happens if they get lost in the mail.

Thanks

Has anyone used the Carnival guarantee to return jewelry purchased onboard within one year of the cruise?

I bought some earrings that I want to return and I was just wondering what others' experience has been with the process. I'm most concerned about mailing them back and what happens if they get lost in the mail.

Thanks

You have to send it registered mail or whatever its called- Ask the USPS when you get there.

They need to sign for the package. So, you know they got it.

I returned a ring that broke. I wanted it to be fixed or to get another one like it, but they did not make them anymore. I got a refund for the price I had paid. Got the check in a couple weeks.

Make sure you have all of the receipts and warranty info. They will ask for copies of all of it.

Claudia

Archived